Frequently and Infrequently asked questions.
- Who runs Greenstar?
- Greenstar is run by Dave and Adam with "help" from Joel. We would say that Joel works for Dave and Adam except that "work" would be an overstatement. Kate also sometimes helps and she is very nice.
- When did GreenStar start?
- Can I get a job with Greenstar?
- Sorry but Joel is very sensitive to new people. It took weeks to convince him that he didn't need to hide under the desk while Kate was in the room. We don't want to go through that again.
- Can I do work experience with Greenstar?
- We only have room for one milk fed gimp in the company at this stage. Joel is currently filling the role nicely.
- Why don't you reply to my email?
- Did we get it? Perhaps not. Try sending it again.
- Do you have a phone number that I can call you on?
- The secret to successful international ecommerce is to work really odd hours (sometimes from 4pm to midnight) and so we don't bother having an incoming phone line. Chances are we would be at home sleeping when you wanted to call us. Get with the times and use email.
- I love you!
- That isn't really a question.
Packing / Postage
- I just got my parcel and I ordered the wrong size. Can I exchange?
- No. See our page on returns.
- I just got my parcel and you sent me the wrong size. Can you fix it?
- Sorry for our mistake. We'd love to fix it. Please email us.
- I just got my parcel and it is broken. Can you fix it?
- Hey, I made that bank deposit and my order is still "awaiting payment"?
- Sometimes it takes a little while for deposits to show up in our bank account. Even then, we need to manually override the order status. Always make sure you include your name and/or order number to ensure this happens as efficiently as possible.
- Hey, I payed with PayPal and my order is still "awaiting payment"?
- Have you checked that the funds are available in your PayPal account? Sometimes there's a delay if PayPal needs a transfer from your bank account or debit card. If this isn't the case and you have a receipt number, send it to us in an email and we'll look into it.
- When you drop off my order, can you leave it behind the 3rd pot plant to the left of the rear door if I'm not home... oh, and if it's a Wednesday, fluffy might attack you because I leave for work early and she hasn't had her morning feed, so she might be a little grumpy. If you give her a little piece of ham, she should be fine.
- All of our orders are sent within Australia via registered or express post. We cannot give Australia Post specific delivery instructions. Registered post must be colected in person, so if you aren't home, they'll leave a card for you to pick it up from a nearby post office. By default, the same process occurs for express post (we instruct Australia Post not to "safe drop" your order in the letter box). We can leave this instruction off if you ask us to in the comment section when making an order, but can't be held responsible if the order is stolen from your letter box... it's safer to have to sign for it!
- When will I get my parcel?
- Depending on when you make your order, it may take some time to change from "awaiting fulfillment" to "shipped". This is all explained on our Shipping and Returns page. Once your order has been set to "shipped" you can politely email Joel with your order number he will send you a tracking code to use on the Auspost website.
- How long does postage take?
- It's difficult to give an exact time on postage because once we lodge it with Australia Post, it out of our hands and into theirs. We can roughly say Express Post takes 1 - 2 working days and registered post 2 - 5 working days from when we've shipped it (depending upon where you live in Australia). International items (posting outside of Australia) are generally longer, between 1 - 2 weeks (again, depending upon where you live in the world).
- Can you guys make some plugs with Pokeballs on them?
- We can't produce any products that contradict copyright laws. That goes for bands and other brands too.
- How tightly should your picture plugs be tightened
- Only a couple of turns. Don't screw them all the way in, they are not going to unscrew themselves.
- Ok, what about plugs with a a picture of an owl on them?
- If it doesn't fall into the category of the last question, then that may be possible... one day! Keep an eye on our FaceBook page for more on this!
- Are you getting more (insert product you want here) in?
- We try to keep a good balance of restocking old favourites and getting new products on. Again, it's always best to keep an eye out on FaceBook page because we'll always announce new stock their. If you want a specific answer, throw us an email.
If none of this has helped, send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form)